Four Simple Goals (Before 2011)
You know I like a challenge, especially a simple one. So when the delightful and fanciful Elsie over at A Beautiful Mess set up her “4 Simple Goals” challenge, I knew I was in. Nothing like a little challenge to get me going!
Here’s the rules:
1. Choose simple goals that will make your life richer and happier on a daily basis. choose things you may not otherwise get done, but that are not difficult to accomplish.
2. Do not choose result oriented goals, choose activity oriented goals. for example…. instead of “lose 10 pounds”, choose something like “eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day”. get what I’m saying? Positive actions instead of just the end result!
3. Choose goals that are personal that you believe will truly make your life richer just by doing them! They can be daily, weekly or one time experiences.
4. choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished! it can be a small or large reward.
5. Blog your goals, each one as you achieve it and a big post when they are all finished before the new year! I’ll be doing this too!
Sounds fun, right?
So now all I have to do is come up with my goals.
(Yikes! This is kind of intimidating, what with them being all public and all…)
1. Pop (at least) one handwritten letter into the mail each week for the rest of the year.
2. Complete one creative project each week.
3. Contact UWO and look into what I need to do to get my teaching certificate.
4. Try (at least) one of Jan’s yoga classes.
Whew! There they are. I’m so excited to be part of this challenge! I’ll let you know how it’s going as I accomplish things.
Want to join me? I’d love to do it with you!
Adorable picture from Elsie’s blog.